Join us SATURDAY, JUNE 27th AT 11AM in Downtown Auburn Hills for our Annual Summerfest Pet Parade!
Pets, and their owners, can be dressed up for the chance to win some great prizes. All pets will receive a Participation Ribbon.
For additional information, please contact the City Clerk’s office at 248-370-9402 or email@example.com.
Registration begins at 10:45 AM at the Amphitheater stage in Riverside Park off of Squirrel Ct.
The parade will travel east on Squirrel Ct, south on Squirrel Rd, west on Auburn, north on Squirrel Ct., through the Summerfest activities, and end at the stage.
Prizes awarded for winners in the following categories:
- Largest Pet
- Smallest Pet
- Cutest Pet
- Most Unusual Pet
- Best Costume
- Pet-Owner Look-A-Like
- Pets must bring their owners
- Pets must be leashed or contained
- Current dog license or proof of vaccines must be provided to participate
- Children under 8 must be escorted by an adult
- You must clean up after your pet