Annual Retiree Health Care Actuarial Report
- City of Auburn Hills Retiree Health Care Annual Report for 2016
- City of Auburn Hills Retiree Health Care Annual Report for 2015
- City of Auburn Hills Retiree Health Care Annual Report for 2014
- City of Auburn Hills Retiree Health Care Trust Fund Actuarial Valuation as of December 31, 2014
- The City’s actuary prepares an annual actuarial valuation for the Board of Trustees on the City of Auburn Hills Retiree Health Care Trust Fund to compute the liabilities associated with post-retirement health benefits likely to be paid on behalf of current active employees and retirees. The City’s pre-funding contribution rate for pre-funding benefits as they accrue is also computed and recommended.
- The City of Auburn Hills Financial Report with Supplemental Information as of 12/31/2014 contains further information on pages 25-26, 59-62, and 67.
PLEASE NOTE: Retiree Health Care was closed to ALL employees hired after 1/1/2012.
It was closed earlier to certain employee groups as listed below:
- IAFF-Fire employees hired after 7/1/2006
- Administrative employees hired after 1/1/2007
- AFSCME employees hired after 7/1/2009
- All Police groups hired after 1/1/2012