Connect with us.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY DIAL 9-1-1
For fire-related non-emergencies, please contact 248-370-9444.
For fire admin/records contact 248-370-9461.
1899 N. Squirrel Road
Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326
Our administrative office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm.
After 5 pm please contact dispatch at 248-370-9461.
What's new with the Fire Department?
The Auburn Hills Fire Department (AHFD) proudly honored eight firefighters during the City Council meeting on January 6th, 2020 by swearing them into new department positions. The eight firefighters recognized were:
- Probationary Firefighter Christopher Babcock who completed his one-year recruitment period becoming an official full-time firefighter with the department;
- Lieutenants Michael Strunk, Owen Milks, and John Hering were promoted to Captain;
- Firefighters Bryan Shambeck, Michael Riedy, and Dane Hazelton were promoted to Lieutenant;
- And Firefighter Trevin Robinson was promoted to Administrative Officer.
The department implemented two new ranks within its organizational structure, an Administrative Officer and Captain (Shift Commander). These additional ranks give the department:
- the ability to develop mentoring programs in improving future succession planning;
- additional future promotional opportunities for overall growth and retention of personnel;
- and the ability to establish exterior Incident Command 24/7 at the onset of all emergency incidents which provides much safer scene accountability and compliance with Incident Command System laws and standards.
**NOTE: Please make sure your bank account information is entered correctly. If it is incorrect, the Enhanced Access Fee may still be posted due to differing bank scrutiny thresholds**