It really makes sense to wear something bright that will make you stand out as you are riding. Here are some tips that will keep you safe.
- Wear bright colors, fluorescent green, yellow or orange are great. They will make you stand out from the scenery.
- Look for fabrics that are cool and light weight. If it is cool out dress in layers so you can peel clothes off as you warm up.
- If you have to ride at night (which we don't recommend) you need clothing that have some type of reflective materials, a headlight.
- Make sure you don't have loose clothing, bags or shoe strings that may get caught in the chain or spokes.
- The last and most important piece of clothing is your helmet. Never get on you bike without it.