Burning Dates, Rules and Regulations
Days of burning are limited to Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from May 1 through May 31, and October 15 through November 30.
- Only those people who reside in a single family residence may burn. This does NOT include mobile homes.
- Burning is permitted from dawn to dusk.
- Only small quantities of leaves and brush may be burned. The burning of trash or waste is prohibited.
- Open burning is prohibited within 50 feet of any structure, in right-of-ways, or in roadways.
- An adult must be in attendance of the fire at all times and provide a method of extinguishment such as a garden hose and a metal rake or shovel.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors when burning. If we receive complaints about your fire creating excessive smoke, you may be asked to put it out.
YARD WASTE SERVICE