Moving In or Out?
Moving?  Need a Final Bill?

If you are moving, and need to have a Final Bill to pay off your balance for the water you used prior to vacating a property or closing on the sale of a property, please call our office at 248-370-9340 to schedule a final bill. 

Final reads can be taken remotely.  In the case of an equipment malfunction, we will contact you to have a technician visit the property for a final read.

Remember, the water/sewer charges on all Auburn Hills' properties is a lien on the property and the property cannot be sold until this lien is paid in full.